Thursday, March 27, 2014

Update

I'm sorry I haven't updated the blog for a while, but I thought I should bring everybody up-to-date.

Eric decided to return home from his mission early. He served well and was highly regarded by all he worked with in the Family and Church History Mission.

Here is what Eric posted to his Facebook page:

"To dispel the rumors: yes, I have returned from my mission early, I got back last Monday. I learned and grew more in one year than I have in my entire life but for various reasons I felt the best decision for my life right now was to move on and leave early. So far my family and church leaders have been very respectful of my decision which I'm very grateful for."

So now he's looking for a job. And based on some of the things the stake president said when Eric was released, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric is called to be a Family History consultant or something in the stake.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting Eric's letters! My son Evan is serving in the FHCH Mission as well and it is so nice to see more pictures and hear about things happening in the mission! Good luck to Eric in his future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also appreciated your blog while my son Michael was serving. Good luck to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this blog that allows us to see a little more of what our sons are doing. Best to Eric as he moves on.

    ReplyDelete